BODY WEIGHT BOOT-CAMP
Join Sarah to connect your mind with your body, tone, center, and stretch your amazing self!
We will social distance this class outside at a park near 144th Street and 64th Avenue, Surrey.
July 29th at 5:15 PM - We will provide location upon sign up.
- This class includes full body movements to strengthen muscle tone, endurance, and self image. The exercises focus on body weight movements you can do anywhere. We socially distance at a common location you will be informed of when you sign up!
- All levels welcome. Consult your Dr. before beginning any new fitness routine. Feel free to ask me any questions.
You will need:
- Towel or Yoga mat (optional)
- Space to move safely
- Comfortable clothes for exercising
- Running shoes
- PARQ and waiver if you haven't already submitted online.
CLASS BY DONATION